บริษัท Asset World รับสมัครงานตำแหน่ง Business Development AVP / VP – Hotel Group
Asset World Co., Ltd
Asset World - A community of companies with a commitment to the building and nurturing of a responsible society that goes beyond the norm in property development focusing on the essence of humanity and environmental considerations.
Asset World is a member of TCC Group, one of Thailand prominent conglomerates. Our core business is to develop and to invest in wide range of real estate projects covering residential, hospitality, retails, property management, logistics, and agro industries in Thailand and worldwide.
As one of the leading property developers in Thailand, we determine to deliver and the best services and products for both Thais and international communities.
Find out more about TCC Land business -> www.tcc-land.co.th
Business Development AVP / VP – Hotel Group
1. Demonstrate an intellectual and professional leadership style that supports respect and credibility by others.
2. Ability to lead others towards high level of performance.
3. Give guidelines how to conduct feasibility studies, site survey, PDE budget and land appraisal.
4. PCG head(s) - update the management on the progress of project(s).
5. Ability to analyze complex issues, draw correct conclusions and articulate clear and focused policy.
6. Supervise team members on others duties that maybe assigned from time to time
1. Identify and develop an overall leadership structure and team. Leadership philosophies will be firmly grounded in a 'Team' mentality and approach.
2. Develop and implement a strategic and operational plan that addresses; mission, quality improvement, financial performance, market assessment and analysis, human resources, and information management.
3. Assist in the development of a structure or framework that integrates staff into decision making and significantly involves them in strategic planning and budgeting.
4. Benchmark key performance indicators and major processes in order to move towards best practices and assure consistency of these indicators across the collaborative network.
5. Explore creative alternative case settings to achieve highest possible quality and lowest possible cost (best value) with appropriate utilization, case management and emphasis on prevention.
6. Be knowledgeable of mission integration, organizational development, capitation, cost reimbursement, etc., trends and assure a similar understanding in leadership team and staff.
7. Assure compliance with all company regulatory and organizations for all areas of responsibility.
8. Utilize continuous quality improvement philosophies, techniques and tools in all aspects of the position.
9. Align all work and resource management with the network's mission, vision, philosophies and values, goal and strategic imperatives.
1. Bachelor or Mater degree in Business Admin , Economic , MRE or relate filed
2. At least 10Year of Experiences in business development preferably in real estate business
3. Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
4. Good command in English.
5. Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
Interested candidates are invited to send application letter, detailed resume in English, recent photo and expected salary to:
Human Resources Division
Asset World Co., Ltd.
56th Floor Empire Tower, 1 South Sathorn Rd, Yannawa , Bangkok 10120
Tel ; 02-344-6666 ext. 3018 , 3049 ( K. Kiat , K. Pornphojjana )