บริษัท ดิ เอราวัณ กรุ๊ป จำกัด (มหาชน) เปิดรับสมัคร ตำแหน่ง ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการ/ ผู้จัดการ Hotel Asset Management จำนวน 2 อัตรา
Job Position: Assistant Manager / Manager, Hotel Asset Management
Monthly performance review: Prepare hotels’ monthly performance presentations, analyze trend, market position, and variance in hotel financial performance (profit & loss statement). Prepare points of discussion prior to attending monthly operations meeting with hotel management teams and critique the results.
- Forecast: Prepare monthly / quarterly / annually re-forecast of hotels’ profit and loss statements for consolidation into The Erawan Group’s projected performance.
- Market survey: Conduct market surveys and present survey results to management to update market condition in terms of hotel industry demand & supply. Attend hotel industry conferences. Maintain and update database of market demand & supply.
- Budgeting: Review, analyze, and critique annual hotel budgets as prepared by hotel management teams. Apply past performance, hotel industry demand & supply and other market conditions information into the analysis to prepare points of discussion prior to attending budget meeting with hotel management teams and critique the proposed hotel budgets
- Asset improvements: Monitor capital expenditure to ensure proper maintenance of hotel properties. Take ownership of asset improvement special projects, such as renovations, perform feasibility study for the projects, and coordinate with hotel management team and project team to ensure projects are carried out according to timeline and budget.
- Hotel operational problem solving: Proactively solving any major hotel operational issues that occur on a regular basis by coordinating with management teams at the hotels and any other related parties.
- Compliance: Ensure hotels are complied with related rules and regulations and ensure that permits and licenses are properly acquired.
- Special assignments: Support management in analyzing data and preparing presentations as requested.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Real Estate
- Good understanding of profit & loss statements Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English and excellent inter-personal skills
- Proven ability to manage complex data requirement
- Prudent, detailed, and result-oriented
- Ability to work independently and provide rational recommendations to management
- Highly proficient skills in MS-Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multi-tasks assignments and prioritize assignments
- Ability to work under high pressure and meet short-notice deadlines
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Age 28 – 35 years old. Thai nationality only
Successful candidate will become an integral part of Hotel Asset Management team to act as owner representative for The Erawan Group’s hotels portfolio. He/she will play a key role in liaising with management teams at the hotels to maximize performance and asset value of The Erawan Group’s hotel portfolio. He/she will directly support The Erawan Group’s management by providing recommendations based on extensive quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
The Erawan Group Public Company Limited
The Erawan Group is Thailand’s leading hotel development and investment company with diversified hotel portfolio from luxury to budget hotel segments across Thailand and the Philippines. We currently own 45 hotels in Thailand and 2 hotels in the Philippines, some under management contracts with world-class hotel operators including Hyatt, Marriott, Accor, and IHG.
The Company was established in 1982 and listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand in 1994.